Nepal Visa Information:
Except for Indian citizen, anyone who wants to visit Nepal needs to get a visa from the Nepal government. To apply for Nepal Visa, following requirements are necessary:
- A valid passport with blank page (The visa is affixed in blank page where no other stamp has marked) and with at least 3 months validity beyond your stay.
- Completed Visa application form.
- Nepal Visa Fee
- Documents to prove your return (return flight ticket).
- One Passport sized photo (2″x2”).
|Type||Valid Upto||Total Visa Fee|
|Tourist Multiple||15 Days||$ 25.00|
|Tourist Multiple||30 Days||$ 40.00|
|Tourist Multiple||90 Days||$ 100.00|
|Business Multiple||15 Days||$ 25.00|
|Business Multiple||30 Days||$ 40.00|
|Business Multiple||90 Days||$ 100.00|
Visa Entry Points:
You can obtain from Visa from Nepal Embassy and consulates in respective countries. Also, the Visa can be obtained from following entry points to the country.
Entry points :
- Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu.
- Kakarvita, Jhapa Dsitrict (Eastern Nepal).
- Birgunj, Parsa District (Central Nepal).
- Kodari, Sindhupalchowk District (Northern Border).
- Belahia, Rupandhei District (Western Nepal).
- Mohana, Kailali district( Far-Western Nepal).
- Gadda Chauki, Kanchanpur District (Far-Western Nepal)
It is herbly notified to all concerned that the following provisions have been made effective with regards to the revised tourist and business visa fees and changes in the current trekking permit issuing system.
- The single entry tourist visa can be obtained from the entry points of Nepal or from the Royal Nepalese diplomatic missions abroad. If visitors who wish to obtain the facility of single, double or multiple re-entry, they can get it by paying different amounts (see chart above)
- If the visitor, who has already visited Nepal under tourist visa, intends to come again within 150 days of the same visa year he/she can obtain entry visa. The amount could be less than the regular charge.
- The visitors who wish to stay for more than 60 days in Nepal can extend their tourist visa from the Department of Immigration.
- Trekking permit is not essential for the general trekking areas such as The Everest, The Annapurna and The Langtang.
- Business visa with multiple entry facility for the period of one year and five years can be obtained from the Department of Immigration on the recommendation of Ministry of Industry.