Authentic Nepali Cuisine
Kukhura Ko Ledo (Chicken with Gravy)
- 600 gm of Chicken
- Salt to taste
- 200 gm Onion
- 10 gm Ginger Paste
- 10 gm Garlic Paste
- 40 ml Oi1
- 10 gm Turmeric Powder
- 10 gm Coriander leaf
- 200 gm of Tomatoes
- 10 gm Cumin Powder
- 10 gm Chilly Powder
- 10gm Bhanchha Ghar Spices
- Skin out the chicken and cut it into medium size.
- Heat oil and add fine chopped onions and tomatoes and fry till it cooks well.
- Add cumin powder, Bhanchha Ghar Spices, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, chilly powder and salt.
- Now add the chiken pieces and cook for 15 minutes in good fire, adding water to maintain the gravy.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaf.
Recipe from: Bhanchha Ghar ( While in Nepal, enjoy Nepalese Cuisine at its best !! )