- 800 gm of Potatoes
- Salt to taste
- 10 gm Ginger Paste
- 10 gm Garlic Paste
- 40 ml Oi1
- 8 gm Turmeric Powder
- 8 gm Coriander leaf
- 10 gm Cumin Powder
- Chilly Powder to taste
- 8gm Bhanchha Ghar Spices
- Boil whole potatoes, peel the skin and cut into finger slices.
- Heat oil and fry the potatoes till it turns to golden brown
- Remove the excess oil from fried potatoes and keep frying while you add cumin powder, Bhanchha Ghar Spices, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic paste, chilly and salt.
- Cotinue cooking till the spices gets soaked.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leaf.
Recipe from: Bhanchha Ghar ( While in Nepal, enjoy Nepalese Cuisine at its best !! )