|| Pratap Singh Shah
- The valiant Damodar and Amar Singh Thapa invaded Garhwal, Almorah and Kumaon, and annexed them to the Kingdom of Nepal.
- The Kingdom of Nepal’s border extended from Kashmir to Sikkim, from the Himalayas to the border of Agra, Bihar and Bengal to the South.
- After the death of Kantiwati, the king became mad with sorrow. He smashed many idols to pieces including Taleju.
- The rate of interest was fixed for taking loans.
- Several laws for the development of trade and industry were made.
- He successfully reformed the system of measurements.
- Dharahara and Sundhara were built.
- Rana Bahadur was stabbed to death by Sher Bahadur (his step brother)