|| Surendra Bikram Shah
- Assassination of Ranodwip Singh.
- Good supply of water and strict sanitary systems were applied.
- The first automobile was brought in Nepal.
- Improvement in military and judicial administration.
- Along with slavery system, Sati custom was also abolished.
- Nepal was recognized as an independent sovereign country.
- A dreadful earthquake occurred which caused a heavy loss of life and wealth.
- Nepal took part in the World War in favor of British.
- Great patriots, Dharma Bhakta, Sukraraj Shastri, Dashrath Chand and Ganga lal Shrestha were sentenced to death.
- High court was established.
- Several schools and colleges were established.