|| 14th Poush,2002 (28 December,1945 A.D.)
|| Mahendra Bir Bikram Shah
|| Indra Rajya Laxmi Devi
|| Aishwarya Rajya Laxmi Devi Shah
|| 2031- 2058
- His Late Majesty acquired his early education at St. Joshep’s School, Darjeeling and higher education at Eton College, England, (1959 A.D.-1964 A.D.), University of Tokyo (Japan) and Harvard University (USA), (1967 A.D.-1968 A.D.).
- On 1st Chaitra,2011 (15th March,1955 A.D.), he was declared as the crown prince.
- On 17th Magh, 2028 (1970 A.D.), he was declared as the Heir-Apparent to the throne of Kingdom of Nepal.
- He announced Nepal as a democratic country in 1990 after a popular movement.
- He announced a new constitution in 2047 (1940 A.D.)
- Much emphasis was given on scientific methods of agriculture.
- The industry in remote areas were more facilitated.
- 20-year Health Plan was implemented to extend health services to the natives on large scale.
- Panchayat system was abolished and Multi-party system was introduced.
- New Educational System Plan was introduced.