- Film Development Board (FDB) - Film Development Board (FDB), established by the Government of Nepal according to the existed Motion Picture (Production, Exhibition and Distribution) Act amended on 20th November 1991.
- Films & Adfilms - Websites related with the Film Industries and Adfilms.
- Jainepal - A cinema hall situated in the Kathmandu City.
- Gopi Krishna - The two in one air conditioned deluxe hall.
- Himalaya, un film de Eric Valli: Official Site - Even if you don't understand French, Official site of Oscar-nominated film Caravan with audio and video(in French)
- Nepali Movies - Online purchasing of nepali movies
- Music Nepal - The largest and pioneering music publishing/recording house of the country in the private sector.
- Music of Nepal - From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Music.com.np - Music.com strives to develop and release projects from talented singer-songwriters, performers and musicians.
- Nepali Music - By Answers.com 'World's greatest encyclodictionalmanacapedia.
- Nepali Music For The World - Contains popular Nepali music
- Newari Music - By Answers.com 'World's greatest encyclodictionalmanacapedia.
- Ranjana Music Industries - 'Ranjana Music Industries' with the vision of expanding its services in the field of music.
- Samjhana Audio & Video - SAV - An independent recording label, Samjhana Audio & Video (SAV) to provide quality music.
- Naulo Records, Inc. - US based record company dedicated to promote Nepali music through the web.
- Addicting Games - Games collection with new updates.
- Call-Break - All time favourite card game now as computer game !
- Flashworld - Gallery of flash games and stuffs.
- Games.com - Play free and fun online games - card, strategy, word and more..
- Miniclip.com - A large collection of mini games.
- Nine Men's Morris - The game Nine Men's Morris is one of the oldest games still played today.
- Play with Dots.... - Play with dots... is the game of logic with an objective to provide complete entertainment.
- Pop Cap Games - A free game gallery.
- Shockwave.com - Free games online on shockwave.com
- The Piano - The Piano is a small DOS program. Yo can use your computer keyboard as a piano with this program. It sounds through your PC-speaker.
- Alog - This game is simplier version of Rubik's cube in 2 dimensional pattern.
- Fix the letters - The game is just the computer frame-work of a puzzle game.
- Ramayan - This game has been developed by Mr.Bimal Ghimire in which the player needs to cut off all the heads of Rawan.
- The Complete Bagchaal - This game on "Bagchal" is enriched with a considerable amount of intelligence. A player can play against the tiger, goat or his friend as preffered by him.